Browse for kitchen equipment and gadgets at Kitchen & Housewares or try our recommendations.
Poulder Digital In-Oven Thermometer
- Presettable alarm temperature range is from 32 to 392 degrees
- Uses one AAA battery (included)
- Includes bonus pan clip, 2 rear wall mount magnets, USDA food temperature cooking chart
- Memory function saves last used temperature 5 minute alarm
- Can put probe in oven
- Probe wire is 43 inches long
Use for turkey, chicken, roasts, and any other item that needs temperature monitoring. This is what dougthecook uses.
Cuisinart Dutch Oven
- Stainless steel construction
- Aluminum bottom to distribute heat
- Dishwasher safe
- Can put in oven up to 500 degrees
- Glass lid (can go in oven)
I bought this in lieu of a traditional Dutch oven. Use it for popcorn, chili, soups, stews, spaghetti sauce, pasta, and much more. Heats up quickly and evenly. The bottom conducts heat so well, you only need to put the burner on medium-low to really heat up.
- Shears can be disassembled for sharpening or cleaning
- Works for right or left-handers
- Serrated blade
- High carbon stainless steel
- Steel tooth inset for removing jar lids, bottle caps
I wrote up a review on kitchen shears which also contains many good ideas on where to use shears.