A delicious way to serve artichoke hearts.
- 1 15 ounce can artichoke hearts
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. lemon juice (optional)
- metal roasting pan
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Drain artichokes in colander and rinse a bit to remove brine.
3. Mix gently artichoke hearts and olive oil in a bowl.
4. Pour artichoke mixture in a metal roasting pan and roast for 20 minutes, tossing a few times if desired.
5. Remove from oven and mix in garlic.
6. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and add lemon juice and butter (if using).