Ahi with citrus sauce takes about 30 minutes to prepare. It is very tasty.
- 2 Ahi fish fillets
- 1 TBL cooking oil (I use canola)
- 1/4 cup orange-pineapple juice
- 2 TBL soy sauce
- 2 TBL Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBL water
- 1 TBL freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried parsely (or 2 TBL fresh)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Mix marinade ingredients. Marinate Ahi for 20 minutes, turning after 10
Saute Ahi in heating oil 2 minutes per side on medium, until rare in the middle.
Be sure Ahi is at room temperature before cooking. I like to prepare marinade
the night before so it has time to meld.